Does Juan O Savin really think that's Biden?😂

🇺🇸Constitutional Conservative-Navy Veteran-MAGA-KAG-QAnon-2A-ProLife-Save the Children-Silent No More-Stop The Steal-God Wins!🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The problem I have with "stand-in" theories is, HOW will that play when the truth is revealed? Play actors taking scripted steps to harm our country VS. the real actors doing what comes naturally??
Which will wake up more Americans? Which might confuse Americans about the true motivations of DJT? It doesn't pass the logic test. That said, anything's possible...

kerri Cassidy pressed him hard on that in their interview on Friday. you should listen

Only people mentioned by @SongbirdN in this post can reply

In response Nancy Birdsong to her Publication

And he said nothing , all 2 hiours of it.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Pressing to "know" more than Q is telling at this moment is flat out dangerous. UNLESS YOU ARE AN OPERATOR AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW UNTIL THE OPERATION IS OVER. Think anesthesia. NO ONE WANTS MAJOR SURGERY WITHOUT IT! Evidence & proofs will follow.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

and he pressed back. you should listen to it

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

I posted that interview on here this morning. EXCELLENT interview. She really went after him.

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

Yes she made some excellent points. I understand the need for secrecy but I think the Q team underestimates We the People and our ability to accept some hard truths.

(1) Show this thread