The mask malfunctions on Bidan are getting worse each day. On purpose. I can't imagine that goes on much longer without the masses waking up.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i dont understand the need for the deception. Are the demonrats the ones controling Bidan or ate the patriots? Did the real Biden die? If the demonrats are controling Bidan, they must be aware that the military doesnt recognize him and eventually will remove him, so why do they risk exposure? If theyre filming at castle Rock, howvis this not getting leaked?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication

The real Joe Biden was in fact executed!

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication

🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/we-are-watching-a-white-hat-movie-the-2021-usa-inc-joe-biden-shadow-presidency

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(2) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Did you catch a glimpse of his red, gooey left eye? Eke. He's falling apart at the seams. Literally.

I've only seen one video of a malfunctioning mask on Biden. Anyone have any more videos of Biden mask malfunctioning?

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Half the world is already on antidepressants! Dull and cant function in reality. They're artificially 'happy' all the time. Rip the masks off. They are drugged and still might not get it.

seriously how can a human be so blind?

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

We see it because we've been following the fringe right wing baseless conspiracy theory called QAnon. 🤣

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

I find it quite alarming how many people don't see 'something very wrong with this picture'. In fact, nothing is as it seems and that's quite obvious in DC and in Pedowood. MSM did a great job brainwashing folks.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

They aren't paying attention- at all!
CNN has them and hey are rediculous at this
point in what they are saying!

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Perhaps that is a sign things are wrapping up?

i agree- lots of people are paying attention to virus news - and turn off Biden news. People are obsessed with the school, vax, and crapnews of new strains. huge distraction

Ex Dem now Independent mother of three. Christian Patriot, Medical Profession, and love my Country!

It would have to be really obvious for some!

I can. They've stopped paying attention. Too busy on Amazon and Tiktok to notice.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

WWG1WGA...ALWAYS...🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It is so crazy. I can post/share videos and photos that *clearly* show a difference between Biden/Bidan and my own friends/family think I am the brainwashed one. It shows you how strong the grip is of the Blue pill.
I've been mocked, ridiculed, and told that I am crazy. I continue to try to wake people up not to change their mind but so they know who they can go to when truth emerges.
I'll never get to say, "I told you so" and I am ok with that. I'll be too busy providing comfort and solace to those I love and being a conduit of Grace for them.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Nathan Evans to his Publication

Same here. Everyone around me here in NY is crazy.
Problem is they are convinced I am a Cult member!
I can deal with being called crazy, I'll be the first to admit it.
My mind isn't like others but they are past the crazy to the
and on to nasty. Hi NE nice to meet you.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Nathan Evans to his Publication

Noooo, we should make a group recording all together ......of "I told you so" ! and then when the official curtain is lifted for all to see ......have it played simultaneously on the EBS and YouTube !! And it should be on a loop recording !

(2) Show this thread

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

Will we EVER know who is playing Biden? Will Hollywood know, the DS? Will his life be in danger IF we know? Will we EVER see them be punished?

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

My bet is that his name is Dan
hence Bidan

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

It (the Truth) has to be on "tv" for these people.

Yea, I was trying to show someone yesterdaY and I was told that could all be photo shopped. I give up trying to wake others with blinders! I told her, when it all comes to light you won't be in complete darkness.

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

Yep. Masks being worn by Biden actors is too much for the mass. There are lots( thousand, millions?) that don't even know about the election fraud. Mass media have millions brainwashed. There are millions that will not believe it unless the media tells them. If the military wants to open eyes, then they need to take over the mass media.

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

This I totally get, where I am still confused is the Woman shot w services today (don't want to misspell name)
and horn guy

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

white hat infiltration

(1) Show this thread

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

I can write on 17 hands the amount of times i've been wrong.

Wife, mother, grandmother, believer, patriot and seeker of truth.

In response Jed ___ to his Publication

17 hands.... ya dont say😂

(1) Show this thread

you'd be surprised - my extended family lives in a false-polyanna induced wonderland where nothing bad could ever happen... cant WAIT for them to WTFU~!!!!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication

That is so irritating. I know a couple...😩

(1) Show this thread

i hope soon. it would be nice for my mom and brother to start talking to me again.

Baaaahhh Ahhhhhh sorry but I think that is sooo funny 🤣

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

LMFAO! SO TRUE AND PATHETIC!🤦🏻‍♀️

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

I am amazed at some of the people I have talked to. I honestly thought they were intelligent enough to at least see something is very wrong in DC and the rest of the world. Then there are others who have surprised me by being so awake. So now I just plant the seeds and let others dig if they want. I point them toward knowledge if they ask.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

the mere suggestion gor me reprted & kicked off instagram 😡 idiots