People would have a lot more credibility if they just say they have no fucking clue what comes next. Operators never divulge.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ’― we've been fed enough timelines and dates to make anyone sick. what happened to trusting the plan? Trump? He didnt come this far for nothing. There is a reason we were told to pray; to have faith. We are on God's timing....and Trump is on a mission from God. I feel it in my bones. πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

makes me realize all these youtubers are reallt just speculating , πŸ˜‚ ive recently realzied ive been wasting my time with every content creator, cause no one knows whats going to happen, if less than 9 people kmow about the plan whats the point in listening to any of you people πŸ˜‚

Every projected date in the past has been made by some not so smart ppl. Remember, rocket scientists aren't in this Truth Movement cuz they're too busy to find it. Guess what you're left with? Us idiots trying to figure it all out. πŸ˜…

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

β€πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ˜˜

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Kind of like predicting the Super Bowl score? I love your posts but Im guessing some misinformation is intentional to help us question everything? Sometimes.. We are gullible and we want to believe too easily.

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

I stopped watching all the date guessing podcasts. Sticking with X22 Andweknow and research. There is too much to learn, why waste time with bullshit.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I KNOW I don't have a clue about what's coming next, but it is soooo interesting to me that all these ppl who believe the "I have inside sources that say...." I wonder if those sources are the ones who reveal where are troops are like they did with Seal team 6, or our ppl in China that were slaughtered......js......as soon as they start with the "my source close to has told me that..." I'm done

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

So true. No leaks = no insider scoops possible.

I garner a huge amount of confidence in the fact that I have no idea what's coming, or when it's coming. Don't really care. Just know that something gigantic is coming and it will be a global game changer one way or another!
Woohoo!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

That's a fact I can believe in 100%!!

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

πŸ‘Š

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

true we know the end game but not what paths they use

I have the privilege of being close friends with a couple of seasoned Patriots who are awake and highly intelligent.

All 3 of us are stumped. Instead of waiting, we prepare. We prepare for anything and everything.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

love this❀️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Good Point E! Now everyone get back to the Kitchen! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Random Triggers to further expand general awareness & insight! ready, set DIG! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Thank you! as soon as somebody says something is going to happen it doesn't. Then everyone looses hope. So annoying....

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

Instead of being annpoyed try guiding them! Just a thought!

(1) Show this thread

I have no idea whats going to happen. I keep in prayer. When the truth is fully revealed we need to be there for each other.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Yep!

Yes, that would be right.

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

BUT..BUT...TIK TOK SAID! So it must be true

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I used to extensively follow an MLB team (not as much now). But much of following a baseball team revolves around its construction via draft, trades, etc. When the team sucked, it had a GM that telegraphed his every move. Made it interesting to follow, because you had the inside info on plans.

When the team became successful, its GM kept cards close to the vest. Not as much fun to follow personnel discussion-wise, but much more fun to follow winning-wise.

Moral of story: better to be in the dark and win, than to know secrets and lose.

God ✝️ Family ❀️ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Warrior Mom / Research Everything

Truth Bomb!!

Followed Q from the start been a hell of a ride!!! WWG1WGA

RIGHT!!! I agree with you, who the fook knows what is going to happen. I do try to figure it out though but only after it happens is when i see the light. Crazy movie. But I do believe with everything in me, The best is yet to come. There is know way, Trump new every thing about all the fraud and corruption and did not make plans. So trust the plan. and enjoy the show!!!!

Well I have no fucking clue what's coming next

Ed Zachary!

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

That is me. I am seriously considering shutting down all my SM, and spend the rest of this time in meditation and fervant prayer. Only a handful of people really know what is going on and what will happen. It is time for me to cease speculation, and start trusting our Creator that He has this under control. Peace out Patriots! WWG1WGA. Until we meet again on the other side. Please pray!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We dont know the day or hour but we know that the Son of God returns. We dont know how or when but we know Trump will be POTUS again. We dont know the in-between but we know how it ends.

I take that last line back - We know the results of how it ends. Wish there was an edit function on this site.

(1) Show this thread

[.] πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

didnt Q say learn to read the map?

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

but where do you find the map?

(1) Show this thread