πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. πŸ’§

Indeed, fren!
The Hoover Dam has always been a special place for me - my great-grandfather helped build it and was featured in many Hoover Dam tv specials/interviews. There is a bronze statue of him at their visitor center ... Love that he made many journal entries during that time - raw perspective.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Like far too many structures or monuments, Hoover Dam, along with Utah's Flaming Gorge Dam, have no other purpose but to help deliver the New World Order. Both were designed to fail within a 50-60 year time period. Hoover Dam is one big satanic symbol.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

i have two grandfathers that worked in it as well. πŸ€—

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

love it, thanks for sharing!

(1) Show this thread