Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. 💧

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Watch the Water!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
I think this article from 2014 covers everything I mean possibly all of it my question is, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? What's going to happen when the public is aware Of everything referenced in this article?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

FALON GONG, GENOCIDE, ORGAN HARVESTING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CHILD TRAFFICKING, PEDOPHILIA, SHIPPING, FOOD TRADE, SHELL COMPANIES, CHINESE BOUGHT POLITIANS AND COMPANIES, DC PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING, OBAMA, LIBERIA, TAXES AND TARRIFS,FORIEGN REGISTRATIONS, VIET NAM, SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES, CHINESE BUYOUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL ITS CITIZENS💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

(1) Show this thread

#Digital Soldier #FightforTrump #Truthseeker #WWG1WGA

3 movies....3 Gorges Dams?

In response Chr Ctn to his Publication

Over the Target.
#Fooked

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Chr Ctn to his Publication

And so many poor people are going to die.🥲

(2) Show this thread

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

I feel like 3 movies have been showing for a while now.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jed ___ to his Publication

Me, too!

But it's because we know what's going on...

Poor normies... They're about to get bitch-slapped upside the head!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

ok. This is a few times now Ive seen pics of Hoover. im trusting the plan, but I better prepare for shortage of water and power outage since I live in Vegas just in case. Ive already prepared, but if I prepare more Ill be able to help out those who may need some help. just in case. i pray for those that live below

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Paula Goble to her Publication

I'm getting a no on that one, but I live in Vegas too so I added you. I think its just a peaceful pic. before the storm. Lord knows our Govenor Sisolak is not a good soul and we live in "sin" city. Most people who live here, have nothing to do with sin. I'm over by Red rock.👋💪🙏

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

perhaps y can also add#SaveTheChildren in living color ongoing cases in the hopes that some Eagle Lawmen can bring the PAIN to these PedoMonsters? Connection Between The Trafficking Of Jonah Rief, Kamala Harris, CPS And NCMEC Exposed! https://patriotjayecitizensinvestigativejournalism.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/connection-between-the-trafficking-of-jonah-rief-kamala-harris-cps-ncmec-exposed/

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

There is no way a brainwashed liberal can see this and defend this message. SICKENING. If they try then they are guilty of this crime.

(1) Show this thread

litterally or figuratively or both plus more

Ok, let's get on with the show!

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

Absolutely! Good morning dear fren! Incoming this week! Popcorn ready!

que l'eau coule 😎..regardons la couler

I can't imagine what they are hiding under there!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WASH AWAY THEIR SINS 😇🙏

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Indeed, fren!
The Hoover Dam has always been a special place for me - my great-grandfather helped build it and was featured in many Hoover Dam tv specials/interviews. There is a bronze statue of him at their visitor center ... Love that he made many journal entries during that time - raw perspective.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

i have two grandfathers that worked in it as well. 🤗

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Like far too many structures or monuments, Hoover Dam, along with Utah's Flaming Gorge Dam, have no other purpose but to help deliver the New World Order. Both were designed to fail within a 50-60 year time period. Hoover Dam is one big satanic symbol.

(2) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

flood gate time 🇺🇸👊🏾

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

💖🍿🇺🇸🌎🍻