Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hopefully more Governors will discover their spine and also put an end to the mask BS.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

WHY do you think he was voted in, I live here in MT, and we were NOT happy about our freedoms taken away, In fact i have not even worn the mask i maybe the only one in a store do not care, I refuse to be a sheeple, Went to bozeman and everyone is outside wearing MASK outside i say, could not believe it!! I live in a small town very conservative and no one is wearing mask outside, and lots of business are not either, and no business required you to wear one. We went total RED in MT and Bullock lost BIG as he was running for the Senate. Its about time new GOV stopped the maddness of MASK.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication

Excellent. Curious about MT - is Bozeman a blue town? Which of the larger towns are red or blue?

Missoula, Bozeman, Whitefish are the main ones all blue.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishLassie in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

Ah ok. Would you say that is mostly an influx from blue states like Cali/OR/WA or are they homegrown?

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Homegrown in Missoula and Bozeman. They both have universities, so the indoctrination is heavy. Whitefish is probably a mix because it is an "elite" town. I live in the Bitterroot and it is mixed. Huge influx of both liberal and conservative here in the last year.

(1) Show this thread