Hopefully more Governors will discover their spine and also put an end to the mask BS.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

My Michigan governor needs a rope made in USA. She is going down like New York governor. I hope our SoS goes with her.

I live in WY and wish Gordo would pull hos head from his ass and see what the states around us are doing. I don't wear a mask but I know many do because they think it's the law. King Gordo extended our mandate because the numbers are going down 🙄

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

Thats my Governor!!!

Glad to have Greg Gianforte as my governor.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I wish Texas would lift it.

Christ follower, truth seeker, patriot, wife, mother, educator, lover of faith, freedom, family and country. Heart of a righteous warrior!

Thankful our Governor in Iowa recognized the value of personal freedom and choice.

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

Gianforte lifted the mask mandate, but there are many stores, and a few towns (Missoula) that are maintaining it. Ugh.

WHY do you think he was voted in, I live here in MT, and we were NOT happy about our freedoms taken away, In fact i have not even worn the mask i maybe the only one in a store do not care, I refuse to be a sheeple, Went to bozeman and everyone is outside wearing MASK outside i say, could not believe it!! I live in a small town very conservative and no one is wearing mask outside, and lots of business are not either, and no business required you to wear one. We went total RED in MT and Bullock lost BIG as he was running for the Senate. Its about time new GOV stopped the maddness of MASK.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication

Excellent. Curious about MT - is Bozeman a blue town? Which of the larger towns are red or blue?

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I live in PA. There is no ending ours anytime soon. 🙄 Its ok tho, I dont wear one and havent. 🤷🏼‍♀️