This article will be very difficult to read. It is HORRIFIC! This is not the first report I have heard about this. DC is not going to exist much longer as God prophesied years ago. Now I know why Trump has also been saying he wants it all torn down. Artciel explains why so many buses were there and NG,

https://www.realchiefpolice.com/post/d-c-tunnels

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

I do think that some of this horror should be viewed by every adult person in this world, part of waking up; part of healing is to get a glimpse into what kind of atrocities went on while most people didn't know. Just like the museum for the Holocaust.

There is no messing around, ANY that were complicit or knew of these crimes, aiding or abedding, need to be eradicated. Now we know why Trump said their energies need to be removed from the planet.

Satan's reign is DONE.

I know that evil exists but that bad ? Wow, the world has to know , he has to be exposed there is no other way to make it stop, I pray that please GOD kill all this demons , so that no child or human has to experience such horror never again

This feels like the twilight zone. NP in the PNW. Patriot. 💯 faith that God’s will be done. Ready to change the world! 🇺🇸

Oh, how my heart hurts. The people will not be able to understand. God, please lift the veil so that all eyes can see the evil!