Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow, yall creepy Biden or someone pretending to be the fake potus has come to Anonup.
Nana had to block his sorry ass this morning.
He has got some nerve coming here.
@vincentkennedy

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is@vincent kennedy the fake Biden? What is the fake Biden profile so we can keep an eye out?

I think it could be Steve Martin or James Wood.😀

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnieGYG in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

I was responding to Angels Here about a fake Biden profile on AnonUp. That being said, it will be very interesting to find out who is playing the fake Biden. Both Steve Martin & James Woods are about 5'11" so the height would be similar; Biden is 6'. Someone mentioned Jim Carrey but he's 6'2", too tall. I'm dating myself here, but have you heard of Rich Little? He was a comedian impersonator in the 60s & 70s. Very talented & could impersonate literally any voice. He definitely could do Biden's voice & he's also 5'11" & about Biden's age & could certainly pull off the old man walk. (cont.)

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

(cont.) Little is 82 & Biden is/was 78. But, any good actor and CGI can pull this off. It will be fun to finally find out.

(1) Show this thread
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

I was thinking Steve Martin as well!