Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow, yall creepy Biden or someone pretending to be the fake potus has come to Anonup.
Nana had to block his sorry ass this morning.
He has got some nerve coming here.
@vincentkennedy

Is@vincent kennedy the fake Biden? What is the fake Biden profile so we can keep an eye out?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I think it could be Steve Martin or James Wood.😀

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

I was thinking Steve Martin as well!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

I was responding to Angels Here about a fake Biden profile on AnonUp. That being said, it will be very interesting to find out who is playing the fake Biden. Both Steve Martin & James Woods are about 5'11" so the height would be similar; Biden is 6'. Someone mentioned Jim Carrey but he's 6'2", too tall. I'm dating myself here, but have you heard of Rich Little? He was a comedian impersonator in the 60s & 70s. Very talented & could impersonate literally any voice. He definitely could do Biden's voice & he's also 5'11" & about Biden's age & could certainly pull off the old man walk. (cont.)

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

No VK would not be the Biden potus acct, I was just letting VK know we had unwanted visitor this morning hun.