Have you seen white hats showing us that B1d3n is definitley wearing a mask?

Maybe his mask needs to tear open for people to fully get it! lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If only . . . .

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Shoddy work..I'd fire that make-up artist. Wait, on second thought, let's give them a tip.

who has the one with the messed up nose

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

Yes please!!

about a year old interview, but if someone can't find this extremely abnormal, then they may just need something ridiculous, you must SHOW them

https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fARo

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I wish! I'd Love it!!! Can't sleep forever! Truth must show itself evetually!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah and they're still saying "oh, it's a shadow around his neck." I've never seen anything like it. It's very clear it's a mask. I showed the video to my husband. He says, "So, maybe he's getting a facial or something under the mask." Seriously??? WTH. He's on NBC getting a facial??? How is it possible to be this stupid. Something better happen soon because I'm about to lose my patience with stupid people.

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yes and maybe some comic relief for us

can someone repost? i have missed it!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian patriot rustic artist hunter

or maybe an ear dangling... 🤣

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Do it Pruitt !!!

For some, YES, that's exactly what needs to happen.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Ever since all of the revelations about the masks have come to light, I keep thinking about the TV show (not the movie...not a fan) where at the end of each episode, the mask was removed. Of course that was just made from editing, etc. But evidently the technology was around at the time so how much did Hollywood know themselves then?

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Scooby Doo.

(1) Show this thread

Ex Dem now Independent mother of three. Christian Patriot, Medical Profession, and love my Country!

Yeah that'd be great! Can we make that happen folks?!

I've noticed so MANY liberals who think they are truly informed who have no clue! they think their man got the vote and all is well! they act so superior too but when you tell the truth people look at you like you're crazy. I've given up trying, some are just a lost cause 💔

In response Jamie Henderson to his Publication

Never give up trying, I live in Australia mate and it is much worse here, but if I can wake up few here,you can keep going...never give up on telling the truth

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

😂😂 cracks me up every time

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

who is that masked man? 👀

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Would be an appropriate finish to yesterday's clown show!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Watch Jill's body language with her various Joes. That's telltale, too.

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/jim-fetzer-joe-biden-vs-debate-biden-just-not-the-same-guy/

I would love that! even when I show them pictures or videos they still din't believe me. my husband included!🤯😡

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Melissa Bee to her Publication

Me too. It scares me to think what will have to happen in order for him to believe me.

(2) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Maybe the wearer will sneeze and blow it off!

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Positive Vibes create the Universe ✌🤙😎 Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ 🙏 #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication

Even the back of this mask is not done well. Look at the ridge in the middle of his head and at the base. What a mess, are they doing this on purpose or is it a mistake?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication

Everybody needs to see this

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Biden we see is a clone?

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

Question is would the MSM even cover it? They would be doomed either way: if they do cover the story (pretty hard to spin that one favorably) they give legitamcy to Q conspiracy; if they do not and they get called on it by other media, it would reveal their true identity as an enemy of the people (well for most still reasonably sane people anyway, rabid diehards may still cling to I'm not sure what straw would be available to insert here but they will be grasping for it...still - I'm sadly related to some of these people that seem unreachable by any means, and they are not dumb, it's just unr

Crazy time we are living in

Member of the Great Twitter Exodus. Just looking for a new home and old friends.

In response Corey Joseph to his Publication

Where did the hair go? Weird.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Corey Joseph to his Publication

Hmm, when she peeled it back, the brown short hair wasn't on the mask? I know they have this technology, but there is something wrong with this one?😝

(3) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good Morning Doq

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Notice his eyes are also Brown here. Definitely not Biden.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

woweewow

(5) Show this thread