Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Can you give me advice on how to log out of
my suspended twitter account ?

It won't let me so I can start a new one.

Have any of these February two year deltas come to pass?

0:0
dark to light

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Bring it to these satan¡St....... 👊
Was going to swear but realised its a Sunday 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🇬🇧🇺🇸🦅🙏+

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I feel like post 2722 goes with this post.

💥 P-A-I-N incoming! 💥

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

That png ever been decoded?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

エキサイティング🔥🔥🔥

Happy Valentine's day Deep State.,, the White hats, Q team, the Alliance, Patriots, and Anons across the globe want to present you this Bouquet of PAIN

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Sweet!

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

I hope the PAIN is coming sooner rather then later. I keep reading that the Q team has had some set backs, that concerns me. These people are pure EVIL and need to be go!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good Morning, Kim!!! I thought I'd share my early morning rabbit hole find! interdasting 🤔

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

wow...those are crazy!

(1) Show this thread

JUSTICE IS ON THE RUN!!!! THE WRONG WAY I'M AFRAID!!!