Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

That is why Trump put him up front and center with Melania giving him her awesome death stare...the same one she gave Poop Francis 4 years ago.

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

Respectfully, I don't think he's saying his moon landing in '69 was a fake. He's saying we stopped going and he obviously doesn't agree with stopping the program.

In response Franz Glaus to his Publication

No..it was faked. Looks at pics and the flag flying. Think.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

My father was on the team that designed the lunar module. We actually spent the night on the beach across from one Apollo spaceshot and watched the take off. He was proud, but never really spoke too much about it. His first email address was *Exlemmite@___" He also won a Snoopy award. I wonder if he knew. One more thing I can just move past on the way to saving the children.

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will never forget my parents waking me up on our Cape Cod vacation to watch it on TV. My dad wanted us to witness it. So if we didn't go there, why are Gene's decodes saying that people were sent to prison on the moon? I'm so tired of lies, aren't you?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Do you know for a fact its a lie?

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I think there are people on the Moon and on Mars, but I also believe that the staging of the arrival at the MOON was on a plate is my opinion ..😘

(2) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I remember watching the moon landing. I was 8 yrs old. I thought there was no way they went there in that dinky tin can. Years later Buzz Aldrin told people it was faked, but very few believed him. people see what they want to see.

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

😘EXACT and with the little information that there was at that time what the newspapers and TV said ... it was reality, we did not know how they manipulated us

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Constitutional Conservative-Navy Veteran-MAGA-KAG-QAnon-2A-ProLife-Save the Children-Silent No More-Stop The Steal-God Wins!🇺🇸

If this [is true]...
If 911...
If Spygate...
If Russiagate...
If Pedogate...
If the Clinton Foundation...
If Impeachment hoaxes 1 and 2...
If the Biden crime family...
If the election steal...

Once we round up those accountable, thw world is gonna be a wonderful place to live. I cant wait!

God bless President Trump for our Great Awakening.

And we all know it is. Likely much worse even. Unfortunately.

(1) Show this thread

Wow, that's crazy! Straight from the horse's mouth. Buzz has certainly made all sorts of interesting comments of the years. It's like he is leaving us breadcrumbs but knows that if he is too obvious about it, that could have meant certain danger for him and/or his family.