What did you just say?!
Do they really think we are that gullible?!!?

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

[They] think we are stupid sheep. Of course they do.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

.... by medical and legal definition ... its NOT A **VACCINE**

It's an *experimental gene therapy drug* (per Dr Simone Gold who wants us to NEVER refer to them as "vaccines") ... and hence, by law, does NOT enjoy the product liability protection that "vaccines" enjoy.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210208190833/https://thetruereporter.com/dr-simone-gold-blows-the-lid-off-the-covid-lie-and-sounds-the-alarm-about-the-vaccines-must-see/

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

They think we are that stupid! Remember we are sheep to them. We do and think as they tell us, or rather we Patriots used to but we are wide AWAKE now!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

and I have Ocean front property in AZ to sell you................

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

And likewise; just because someone dies, doesn't mean it's frome covid19

oh yes it does...

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sadly many are, they believe this is needed and can't wait to get it. I am sad for them as many are family members who think I am just WAY out there.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

An LPN friend took the 2nd shot, every 10 days she feels very SICK, unable to work...
IMHO
If [they] kill off our 1st R's & Caregivers, "WE remain the sheople" ...
🙏🙏CoverUsFatherGod🙏🙏

ok so my question is.... the man was still there 10 more min after the 15 min obervation..... was he not feeling right as soon as it was given? lots of questions are rolling in my brain right now.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💔😪 Oh my Lord!!!! Sadly...yes.... It's so so hard to beleive this late in the game that I am still surrounded by so many "wonderful, semingly smart" people who are not free thinkers and who have absolutely ZERO common sense and cannot put two and two together unless it is literally spoon fed to them.💔😪

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

MANDATORY for 1st Responders & Caregivers!
Sickens me!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

SMH ..... and still people are lining up to get this vaccine....