🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

πŸ™πŸ™Wanted to thank all those that prayed for my Dad 80 years old , ventalator lead to cardiac arrests and muh Pop went home. I am at peace i am sad for my mom so please include her in your prayers thank you prayer warriors I love you all...πŸ™β€οΈ GOD WINS!!! ✝️

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Hi Michael. I started following you and saw your post regarding the passing of your dad. I lost my Dad on the 14th, his funeral is Wed January 20!. He was almost 96, WWII Veteran. He, too, has gone home and is reunited with Mom..take care.

muh dads is on the 22nd. i wont be attending due to the mask mandate. fams lil upet about that but hey they didnt fight for our freedom to be wearing masks so they cant change my mind on that ill just visit after all are gone. sucks though im going to miss the military honors. its all good i wouldnt trade the last memory of my dad for a funeral any day. prayers to you and your family Mary and thank you.πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Mary Lou Miller to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I will be going to my Dad's. He was my last parent. He will have the Military send off. Taps, not sure about the 21 gun salute. My brother arranged for bagpipes "Amazing Grace". We have to wear masks to view him and I am not sure about outside graveside services. I don't think I will. I know this will be so hard. I had an older brother who died in 2010. Out of six kids, there is only five of us left. I appreciate them. You have to do what is comfortable for you and no one can or should, make you feel guilty. You have the right, and you have the power. God bless you.