πŸ™πŸ™Wanted to thank all those that prayed for my Dad 80 years old , ventalator lead to cardiac arrests and muh Pop went home. I am at peace i am sad for my mom so please include her in your prayers thank you prayer warriors I love you all...πŸ™β€οΈ GOD WINS!!! ✝️

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response michael griggs to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hi Michael. I started following you and saw your post regarding the passing of your dad. I lost my Dad on the 14th, his funeral is Wed January 20!. He was almost 96, WWII Veteran. He, too, has gone home and is reunited with Mom..take care.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Mary Lou Miller to his Publication

muh dads is on the 22nd. i wont be attending due to the mask mandate. fams lil upet about that but hey they didnt fight for our freedom to be wearing masks so they cant change my mind on that ill just visit after all are gone. sucks though im going to miss the military honors. its all good i wouldnt trade the last memory of my dad for a funeral any day. prayers to you and your family Mary and thank you.πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing your Dad no matter what age you are. Praying for your family in your time of sorrow.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Dana Pyzik to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™Thank You Dana

(1) Show this thread

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

πŸ™

In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

Praying for all of you πŸ™β€

In response Randi ----- to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈThank You Randi and praying back at you much love

(1) Show this thread

prayers for you all

In response EMPATHICAF EmpathicAF to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™Thank You Empathic and bless you and yours much love

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😭... so so sorry to hear your saddest news, Michael... sending prayers for you, your family.. and your beloved pop... πŸ™πŸ’—

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈThank You Candidiam17 and prayers back at ya and much love

(1) Show this thread

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned πŸ”± I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to πŸ”± Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FOπŸ—‘

😿

Condolences, luv

No matter how old we are when it happens, it's hard

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

Thank You Kate, being at peace does help understanding hes lucky to live to 80 years old. i lost my wife at 35 years old that was tough. Hard to find positives in death but really im more connected to him now than ever. Thanks for the love God Bless You!

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Patriot. I stand with, beside and for our President. President Donald J Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™#WWG1WGA

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and love your wayπŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

In response Traci Hat to her Publication

Thank You Traci much love and Bless Youβ€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

I'm so sorry, prayed for you and your mom.

In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™Thank You Nicki much love

(1) Show this thread

From: Bowling Green, Kentucky - I support Freedom of Speech-President Donald J. Trump

Am so very sorry, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

In response Bret Sawyers to his Publication

Thank You Bret and God Bless You and Much Love i aleways pray for those that pray for me. Much Love my Frenβ€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

I'm so sorry for your loss. β€πŸ’”β€

In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™Thank You Dawn, Yes we all have loses but with great Frens comes much gain. God Bless You! and much love

(1) Show this thread

so sorryπŸ™πŸ»

In response TRACI Stanley to his Publication

Thank You Traci, we all get to go one day huh we never lose we just have to seek their advise in other ways.πŸ™ Thank you and God Bless You. ❀️

(1) Show this thread