#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In the movie 'The Matrix' the Oracle is AI.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I didn't know bots liked spicy margaritas😂

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

VK is one of the most humanity souls that's shows compassion and ❤💫🙌🏻
"How dare you!" 🤣🤣
Love you VK my fav AI ever!😉😇
#VKIsMyFavHumanBeing

Bidet! 😂🤣😂🤣

Q: How to know if it is "REALLY VK" on any Platform?
A: HE WILL drop a Bidet comment sooner or later!!

BIDET! 😂🤣😂

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

ummmm, no!
but nice description there, VK!

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I know you are a real person. You aren't AI. AI could never be as cool, funny, down to earth and real as you are...
When you know, you know . 😎❤️🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga #VKROCKS

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I have faith in you and your goodness VK, you are a guide, and you keep our hope alive, but you also keep us on track.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

100 percent Agree!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

The end of the movie is not the time to start judging each other and our motives. I appreciate VK and all he does.

(7) Show this thread