Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

😟 We can't even go and have supper at my in-laws or we can be charged if we get caught by the police here. We are in a "Stay-at-home" so basically only allowed to go to essential places like the grocery store, pharmacy, hospital. All restaurants are shut down only take out is available. Other stores are only open for pick up like Canadian Tire so you have to pre-order and wait in the parking lot. "essential services" require masks and hand sanitizer and you have to answer questions first. It just goes on and on... I miss 2019.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeacefulWaterss in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

It's so sad and ridiculous, and trying to talk to other family and friends about it is like banging your head against a wall. My one neighbour seems to be open minded about what is happening, I know they are against the vaccine. There seem to be more in the community, but few and far between. People are certainly fed up though, the kids too. Sorry to hear you are alone though that must be even harder 😟 But then again we aren't ever really alone are we!! Sending you some hugs!!

(1) Show this thread