Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

😟 We can't even go and have supper at my in-laws or we can be charged if we get caught by the police here. We are in a "Stay-at-home" so basically only allowed to go to essential places like the grocery store, pharmacy, hospital. All restaurants are shut down only take out is available. Other stores are only open for pick up like Canadian Tire so you have to pre-order and wait in the parking lot. "essential services" require masks and hand sanitizer and you have to answer questions first. It just goes on and on... I miss 2019.

(1) Show this thread

Trump train passenger since day 1! Patriot! USA Originalist! Love our flag and our troops! WWG1WGA

I am a florida girl too ( Safety Harbor). So thankful to be living in Florida and to have an awesome Govenor!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

GOD BLESS FLORIDA! To be honest, I thought my home state of Texas would have been the first trailblaizer in this fight for freedom. I will remember the Alamo, and live to fight another day!🙌❤️

(1) Show this thread

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Loved hanging out on the Municipal Pier!! Fishing , drinking, having a great time. Miss it there so badly.

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

That's how we roll 😉

It's so weird to now see people without masks on.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Fantastic & beautiful. Hope it is contageous.

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

OMG b-b-but social distancing, masks??? These people are savages
- Average screaming liberal

(1) Show this thread

My home state and my oh my how i do love it right now!

(1) Show this thread