I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

sorry - I gotta take exception to this one.
IF the shoe fits - absolutely
But it's not true - for many
My family is still fast asleep and yet with American flags flying
in their yard
It's a matter of breaking 'the spell' which I think many of these DC shananagans are designed to do

My family does not even realize that reading the L.A. Times and watching Oprah, Ellen, The View and CNN every day of their life - DOES NOT make them 'in the know'

They have basically good hearts and can not believe me when I try to explain that these peope they love and believe - HATE THEM.

People in the 50s had none of the problems we have cuz of TV & screens! There's an excellent documentary on YTube called the MINDS OF MEN. ALL declassified info involving mind control & social engineering funded by the Rothschilds. Social engineering using psychology & advertising to understand how to hook us into needing enough reinforcement to stay tuned.

It's a Bad Habit we have to quit in order to Break Free. it's conditioned madness & the The Matrix we're in as long as we tune in. I'm over it. I'm getting back to real life. nature, family & love! I decide what's real.
#truth #Freedom

In response California American to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

agree - I rarely have the TV on anymore. I have lost all interest in sports, TV or movies. I have gone back to reading books and It's actually very peaceful.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

AMEN... SPELL IS BROKEN...🕊️

(1) Show this thread