Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

I love Trump

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Hate is a strong word. But even God hates evil! He was pure evil!

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

We Do NOT Pray for Evil. never. ever. RIH... Rot in HELL... All of them. God Wins. EVERY TIME.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

hate isnt a good value to possess.
obama was an insult to America, one didnt need hate to see that and follow the crumbs trying to wake Americans up.
barry soetoro was blasphemy against God and country

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

its ok to "Hate" and NOT Pray... for Evil. He... is LUCEFERIAN. Sold his Soul... All of them.

(1) Show this thread

Spot on with this one

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

BOOM!💥 Mic drop...#truth

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

sorry - I gotta take exception to this one.
IF the shoe fits - absolutely
But it's not true - for many
My family is still fast asleep and yet with American flags flying
in their yard
It's a matter of breaking 'the spell' which I think many of these DC shananagans are designed to do

My family does not even realize that reading the L.A. Times and watching Oprah, Ellen, The View and CNN every day of their life - DOES NOT make them 'in the know'

They have basically good hearts and can not believe me when I try to explain that these peope they love and believe - HATE THEM.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response California American to his Publication

People in the 50s had none of the problems we have cuz of TV & screens! There's an excellent documentary on YTube called the MINDS OF MEN. ALL declassified info involving mind control & social engineering funded by the Rothschilds. Social engineering using psychology & advertising to understand how to hook us into needing enough reinforcement to stay tuned.

It's a Bad Habit we have to quit in order to Break Free. it's conditioned madness & the The Matrix we're in as long as we tune in. I'm over it. I'm getting back to real life. nature, family & love! I decide what's real.
#truth #Freedom

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Straight up - for real

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

SO TRUE!