Not completely out of the woods. Turtle man is talking smack.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Once again for those in the back.......Trump supporters did not riot at the Capitol. There is video evidence of Trump supporters begging Capitol police to do something to stop it. Which they did not do.

Exactly! So many witnesses to this. I am weary of lying media, lying politicians, and duped people who weren't there (and did not hear Trump's speech) spreading massive lies about law-abiding Trump supporters and about what actually happened that day. Peaceful Trump supporters and families were still walking around/sitting on the Capitol grounds/steps in the late afternoon until after 5: singing hymns, talking, waving flags, taking pics. Capitol police did not even close off the area. Truth: Law-abiding MAGA patriots did not riot or attack ...and Trump did not incite anything in his speech.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️, click on at the bottom under it