Not completely out of the woods. Turtle man is talking smack.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

How many people on this platform were in DC on January 6th. besides myself? I had two of the best days of my life there. Patriots everywhere.

These petulant fools have been coddled, made numb + hardened to HUMAN pain/need.
As King Clown,
Mitch is APALLED that so many "knights" swearing fealty to their "NETWORK"
were BLOCKED,
TACKLED
+ laid out under wrinkled🇺🇸s,
by ❌ just DJT,
TEAPARTY-types,
long-suffering PATRIOTS.

Its EZ to keep shouting,
"MY sandbox!
MY RULES."

Trump is morally responsible for eradicating these evil politicians in DC who orchestrated this pre-planned event...AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STAND BY HIM! Oh, and BTW, hey McConnell; would you go jump off a bridge if Trump said, 'go jump off a bridge!' Or how about this one; 'go pound sand.' Or this one; 'go stick a fork in it.' I rest my case. That's exactly what Team Trump legal eagles implied!

I am not trying to be disrespectful.

But many of us are too polite. I am not quite as polite.

We have had enough of these liars wasting our time and controlling our lives.

It is time to unleash...everything.

Lolz - Lots of drama in this movie. The masks are 😆

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Psychopath definition per above/below: "...Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses..." or hold public office. - FIFY

What WAS the deal with him showing up with blue hands and a fat lip back in Nov? It clearly looks like someone gave him a beat-down to play ball or else.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

He just can't leave well enough alone. The scripture about serving two masters (God and mammon) is truth. It's true emotionally, psychologically, mentally and spiritually. So Mitch, what makes you think you can beat those odds. What you're doing is going to take you down.

Chine Mitch can Pound Sand

Commies sell out our country and plant Antifa operatives amongst Trump supporters who brought their children and call him and all of us immoral? Please......

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

McConnell IS morally Responsible for bringing the CCP into the US government 30+ years ago. He married the daughter of one of the top party members who's been contributing Millions to his campaign every year. What do you think that buys the#communist party?! Whatever they want...

How soft & open have corporations & legislation been on China & their infiltration everywhere else since?🤔How many MORE politicians did McConnell recruit into the same pay to play#commie scheme? It's True...1 ROTTEN APPLE really can spoil the bunch!#CCP#RINO #TermLimits #NCSWIC #Treason
#tbiytc 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Those that yells loudest.......

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

He sounded like he was about to cry, probably is right now. Coward!

McConnell is a disgrace.

#wwg1wga
Your time is coming you coke snorting turtle. You won't be shielded from your crimes bitch.

Snake/scorpion, take your pick.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🧐 So let's find out what Mitch is morally responsible for 😲, shall we? 🤔
Guessing that list is long and very dark 🤑

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🍿

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Once again for those in the back.......Trump supporters did not riot at the Capitol. There is video evidence of Trump supporters begging Capitol police to do something to stop it. Which they did not do.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Exactly! So many witnesses to this. I am weary of lying media, lying politicians, and duped people who weren't there (and did not hear Trump's speech) spreading massive lies about law-abiding Trump supporters and about what actually happened that day. Peaceful Trump supporters and families were still walking around/sitting on the Capitol grounds/steps in the late afternoon until after 5: singing hymns, talking, waving flags, taking pics. Capitol police did not even close off the area. Truth: Law-abiding MAGA patriots did not riot or attack ...and Trump did not incite anything in his speech.

(1) Show this thread

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Mitch knows who was responsible...the evil he hangs with, Not PDJT

Ive never seen someone convicted of a moral crime. What does he think will happen? I smell panic in DC

cocaine mitch talking bout' morality, rich...

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I won't be using Mitch as a barometer for morality or an exemplar of robust judgement.

what has he and his chinese wife done?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Turtle man is so screwed every which way to Sunday.

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

He's got enough fence up his butt from riding it to finish the border wall!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Check the hand signal.....

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Check the hand signal.....

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

i guess ole turtle might be giving up another pound of flesh.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

STFU....

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

If MI is in control under martial law, how would they even pass a bill through the senate? Wouldn't it be moot?