Soooo, we haven't really delved into this subject on AU yet, so I thought I would start it.. Knowing this is a Patriot Platform, I'm curious about what people think here...

JFK Jr. Is...

Alive and Well

Died in a Plane Crash

Still Not Sure

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableInNC in this post can reply

In response Jay Becker to his Publication

This would be the best news!!! I hope its true!!!!

Suspended on Twitter with Donald Trump for defending Truth and the Constitution of our Republic. Love you all!

In response Trisha Hand to her Publication

He is publishing his "Im Alive" book on 3/6

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Congratulations, Sir, wherever you are! We're absolutely THRILLED to see this announcement.

Suspended on Twitter with Donald Trump for defending Truth and the Constitution of our Republic. Love you all!

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

He said he is in West Palm Beach on Telegram

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WOW! GOD IS GREAT!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Family death today! 😭 Trying to figure out whats going on! Is this posted TODAY on Telegram?

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

it was posted on Telegram around 2/1

(1) Show this thread

Currently studying law ! Fitness and health advocate, faith in god

what?

In response Marie Meilo to her Publication

The last President in our FREE Republic was Grant#18. Trump will be#19. The Act of 1871 sold us to the Cabal turning us into a Corporation. on 7/4/20 we became a Republic again so we now have 2 Presidents until Justice becomes known to the American people.

(1) Show this thread