Soooo, we haven't really delved into this subject on AU yet, so I thought I would start it.. Knowing this is a Patriot Platform, I'm curious about what people think here...

JFK Jr. Is...

Alive and Well

Died in a Plane Crash

Still Not Sure

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Au = Gold

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I 100% believe that he is alive and that he is Q! I can't wait for his return! ❤️🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️☀️JFK Jr. is Alive and Well 🙏✝️☀️🙏
My phone put together the coolest video with His pics too 🥰 I watch it all the time 🙏✝️☀️

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Been waiting to wear this if he ever makes an appearance. 😊

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

I want to believe but need to protect my heart. I swear I heard his voice during the fireworks in Keystone, SD last July. I have hope, just not sure how much more disappointment I can take these days so I'm in the "not sure" category. Love you all, patriots!

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

Here is my take on him. Alive

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

power and internet on and off all of yesterday. same today. cant post much. here for the moment. If you dont hear from me that is why. staying warm for now. love to all 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 WWG1WGA

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

and I do believe he is Alive! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I dare to dream!...

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

So handsome!

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

Missed your survey but my vote is alive and well I feel it in my gut. 🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻

Jesus gave it ALL for Me and I am ready/willing/able to give it ALL for Him!!! With full respect, Shawn

All I can say at this point...is that i have prayed for him and his family. Just keeping it honest 😊.

someone needs to convince me thats not Caroline....

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

Exactly! 😉 So much evidence for it.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

awaiting fpr his reveal 😉😉

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Yes very alive, can't wait to see all those mouths fall open in shock when they see him walkout with Trump. Will be like BOOM BITCHES I'M BACK, and I know exactly who tried to rub me out.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

if i SEE him with my eyes i will believe and cry and be over joyed but i need to see him

Definitely Alive !! I never bought the story Watching the news on Long Island ! I was told i was crazy when i said he They faked their deaths lol I just thought they were sick of tge limelight back then

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

absolutely without a doubt, ALIVE! ❤️

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

i think he's alive. i think he is the voice of Joe M and Todd Burgun. Listening to him in videos from the 90'...the voices all sound the same to me. just my opinion.

Alive and Taking Care of Business

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

This subject is so fun! I love it that you brought it up♥️

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

❤️😎

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Alive 👍

i want to think alive and well but im unsure! his wife there is no mistaking that was her at the rallies.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response jlw 2345 to her Publication

I believe that he has been at the rallies as well, in disguise as "Vincent Fusca."

(1) Show this thread

alive and very well! doing God’s work, helping humanity! God bless him and the Alliance and all those saving the children, the world, the Universe of such beings. The Great Awakening is happening!

Definately alive and well 🙂🙏

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

100% alive and 100% AMAZING!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

How ironic you ask tonight, I'm wearing him on my shirt 😊 One of my favorite bedtime tees. I know he is alive, I just have that feeling. ❤

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

So cute!

(2) Show this thread

He didn't go to acting school for nothing! Clever clever😁🥸

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

close - but this is a negative ghost rider

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

I 100% believe the bodyguard is him in disguise. For anyone who doubts it, watch the American Prophet videos on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/American_Prophet

(2) Show this thread

JFK JR is Alive & Well ❤️
The BEST is truly yet to come!!!

Currently studying law ! Fitness and health advocate, faith in god

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

what ???

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(1) Show this thread