Only people mentioned by @Donaldtrumpfans in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication

I know he never left and we're watching a movie.

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

💔🤍💙Broken hearted til he returns!

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

I still have my TRUMP flag flying in its proper place under our beautiful 🇺🇲 flag on our flagpole, showing the world I Faithfully believe in his return !!!!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Very Much!

Christian, Patriot... Trumpster, Truth seeker, Truth defender

can't wait till he is back in March!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

yeah sure do!

yes ...but not for much longer....

I don't, there is no reason to miss him...he is still the president of the USA and president of the world...you can not miss someone who is still here

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Oh, yeah!

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

The Best Is Yet To Come 🇺🇸

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I don't. He never left. We have been told and have seen for ourselves that what meets the eye is a game of smoke and mirrors. One big theater production that ends with the bulldozing of DC after they flood and flush out the remaining rats from their hiding places. 😉

Parler-jessieleeann4•WeGo-JessieLeeAnn• 🇺🇸🙏🏼🇺🇸 🚫NO DM’S FOR DATING OR ANY SOLICITATION #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ✨🧘🏻‍♀️ CHILD✨

I miss him so much!!! 🇺🇸🙏🏼🇺🇸 Can't wait for his return!

So, so much!