Tomorrow's delta.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hi Ghost I read somewhere Princess Diana is Melania Trump. wild theory - But
Princess Diana died 31 August 1997 Trump met Melania September 1998. One year to change he appearance & probably the only man in the world she would be safe with

Only people mentioned by @JetQ7 in this post can reply

Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

In response Jet Q77 to her Publication

Melania's wardrobe i think dropped hints on several people that were thought to be dead, but squirreled away for safe keeping. She's dressed like MJ, Princess Di, Jackie kennedy. 5here were some other's but i cant really think. I think her 4th of July dress was a nod to Alexander McQueen.

Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

In response Sarah Lou to her Publication

Im sorry for the atrocious typos. lol. still getting used to that here, no autocorrect. 😋

(1) Show this thread

yes but idts

Military Mom. Animal lover. Teacher. Time to take our country back.

i have tead that too. interesting theory. as a Mom of 3, i just cant fathom not being with my kids... even if it was to save my life. not being with them and part of their lives would be like death. thats the only reason i am not buying it

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

no way????