Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@vincentkennedy@doqholliday@NQbody@jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

My beloved husband passed away 2 days ago from cancer. the disease unleashed upon society. the cure hidden. im devastated beyond words and vow to hold those that further poisoned him with chemo accountable. I will fight for justice for all those lost.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dannimoon17 in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

So sorry for your loss ! We have lost so many loved ones because of these demons they will pay a price . Sending prayers and healing !

I am so sorry for your loss 🙏🕊🙏

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

im disgusted by this and yes you have every right to be angry. do you! be angry. be fucking angry. im sorry without sounding cliche i love you

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Prayers for you. I too lost a husband and 2 children to cancer.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

UGH! Prayers for your healing. I'm sad he had to go throught that.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

So sorry for your loss🥺🙏✝️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Sorry for your loss.

🙏i am so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your Family.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i know the pain is unbearable from knowing our loved ones (and the ones that loved them)were victims of such terrible things. i pray for your peace and same for your family🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍♥️♥️♥️

I'm so sorry.

i am so very sorry for your loss sending you prayers and hugs

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

may he rest in peace. and may the disease makers face justice.🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA is so sorry for your loss hun Prayers for you.
If you would like to tell your story please dm it to me happy to share it.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

I am sorry for your loas 🥺