#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ohhh the Pain coming.
I can feel it.
It's making my gums bleed actually.
I can taste it.
#trump2021

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriots have been feeling a lot of pain lately. I'm so glad this part of the movie is over. I jumped for joy once the Not Guilty's hit 34. I knew they didn't have 2/3 for conviction. Now, tentatively anticipating what happens next........Hope the power doesn't go out this week. It's dang cold here in OK. ❄️❄️❄️

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

our latest forcasts...this isnt Wisconsin, btw...this is Oklahoma. Has anyone told Mother Nature of this ?? Storms are coming, yall...

Only people mentioned by @HMH in this post can reply

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

I love snow, but we live out in the sticks..on 880 acres...at the end of the line, plumbing n electricity wise. Lots of challenges with weather like this coming. Got the horses up in the barn, bathtubs full of water n lots of firewood brought up to the house. Trying to decide if we wanna bring the big Deere with the loader bucket up by the house, in case we need to plow the driveway...lol...I still prefer living at the end of a dirt road to being anywhere close to town, thoe.

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

What a cutie!!!! I hope y'all don't lose power!! Hope those sweet babies stay warm!!!!💗

(1) Show this thread