Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Moral Decay exists. Believe✝️✡️Conservative values. Talk radio vet' write from the heart! END PC! NO NWO/Globalism! #MAGA #WWG1WGA♌️

I resemble THIS header! :)

Moral Decay exists. Believe✝️✡️Conservative values. Talk radio vet' write from the heart! END PC! NO NWO/Globalism! #MAGA #WWG1WGA♌️

I resemble THIS header! :)

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤣🤣🤣🍿

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

thank the lord, know some can rest up well 2night and b fresh 4 the next battles great job patroits /digital warriors tk u 🙏 💯

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

All praise be to God!!!
Loving my (REAL) President Trump!!!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Guilty 43 Not Guilty: Result - Acquitted.
The following 7 Republicans voted guilty:
Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkoski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

wasnt that a Q drop 57 to 43 the senate?

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

ok now that that is out of the way LET THE REAL FIREWORKS BEGIN