The outdoors calls. Enjoy The Show and this Saturn day my friend.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Of note that God's SABBATH day .. the 7th day ... was at some point co-opted by Luciferian/Satanic pagans who slapped some names of God's created objects on HIS days in rebellion against, nay slap in the very face of, the One who *created* them in the first place.

just sayin'

Happy Sabbath friend ... enjoy that beautiful day you've got!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I do not dispute that one bit. The dark ones were paying homage to that planet that "rules time".

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwwh beautiful day you have over there, enjoy it Sir!😘😇
Nana hopes your vibes out there are so good you can barely stand yourself!

Going to walk the dog - I get those blue orbs in my pictures of sunsets all the time!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I could not help but notice that myself.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts