My love, my Husband passed away 2 days ago of cancer. He was sick. They poisoned him with [their] cures. When the real cure is brought to light I WILL EXACT VENGEANCE on those involved. God Bless You Baby...Fly high

Only people mentioned by @Dannimoon17 in this post can reply

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

I'm right there with you my friend. I just had a Celebration of Life for my husband last Saturday. Sending thoughts and prayers for comfort and peace for you. So sorry.β€πŸ™

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

I'm so sorry! my little sister passed from cancer a few years ago. I'm mad as hell now that I "know" what they have done! May God give you peace in your hour of need.

My heart goes out to you sister! May god comfort you and your family! Please remember that you have many brothers and sisters in the patriot community! When the cures do come out please sister get your rage on!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Honey is there anything we can do? Do you need some money?

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Oh honey. No. We always lived within our means. I just need more time with him...i cant breathe.

(1) Show this thread