Big Arrest Coming that will unravel the massive spider web connections.

Ally's Army: https://www.allysarmy.com

"Ally: A to Z" touches on the many topics relating to child sex trafficking, satanic ritual abuse, and MK Ultra being done

at the highest levels, and the ways it has creeped into all of our homes and caused us ALL to be complicit. Thank you"

https://youtu.be/bzECAx-eeuc?si=BWS_QNdroBobqjoZ

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I've been watching her for a while now! Love her spirit! ❤️

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I'm happy to have discovered her!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Ally Carter October 18, 2024 - YouTube

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

Carter… jay-z’s child?

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Cleo to her Publication

I think I saw a clip of her saying that she's Tupac's daughter..

(1) Show this thread

BANNED ON ALL PLATFORMS/ #A77 / #the888 / DIGITAL WARROIRS / Q+ / 17 / SEEKERS / #BlueGreenTeam / PROJECTAPARIO.COM / DELIVERFUND.ORG

👊

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response GREY WORM8888 to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread