😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Right ON, Kat! 👍
For anyone who DOUBTS healing frequency technologies, it has existed in our society from the moment Royal Rife invented his "Rife Machine" nearly a century ago (and before, think bells & pipe organs) - he was curing Cancer with his invention, along with an endless list of other ailments & afflictions. People have been using it, albeit underground, ever since.

How do I know? I've owned a Rife Machine for nearly a decade & IT WORKS - and that is old technology compared to QUANTUM Medbeds.

Nikola Tesla & Royal Rife were pioneers - and soon to be released is similar technology, but QUANTUM. SPACE-AGED, literally.
Don't have to prove to anyone Healing Frequencies WORK, because my fam has benefited from it long time.

We also use "bio-resonance" to see what's going on, because every organ in the human body and every pathogen has a unique frequency, too. Readable. That's 1950's tech.

Medbeds should be able to SCAN, TREAT & HEAL on a QUANTUM level.

AMAZING!!! 😍

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

OC, you just reminded me of something I was introduced to years ago….. she was an elderly Asian doctor whose main practice was acupuncture. She came highly recommended however, at that time, I didn’t know anything about acupuncture and was a bit of a skeptic. On my first visit she didn’t ask me why I was there but set to work using a tuning fork on my body to help her diagnose blockages and issues….. or as she put it, “find where I was broken”. She used the fork, gently smacking it in her hand and touching it to my body, from head to toe and would find something and ask a question or two. At the end of the initial ‘exam’, SHE told me why I was there, rather than the other way around. She also identified other issues and injuries I had had….I was gob-smacked at the accuracy. Her methods and treatments were amazing, I wish she was still in practice today. 😊👍

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

The Japanese train the blind to be acupuncturists. I went to one. He was amazing!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Very cool. I want to visit Japan and spend time there.
What's really amazing is how acupuncturists check your pulse and do diagnosis from that! Looking at you, knowing where to stick a needle, makes me wonder if they can see auras.
Once I also got my shoulder treated with acupuncture after a motorcycle crash - messed my shoulder up big-time - couldn't reach behind myself AT ALL. Couldn't pick up anything heavy in front either.
Same deal. He knew exactly where in my shoulder to poke. Put the needle in. Felt like I was getting shocked by a 110V outlet! 😩 Voila - shoulder started working again, full function. Wished he had given me a stick to bite on tho! 😂 Better than shoulder surgery, I say. Needle pain only lasted a few seconds.

Yes it is an effective, least invasive method. Husband had a knee that kept collapsing and my guy from Japan said, 10 treatments fixed. And it was true. Husband has never had that problem since 40 years ago!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

What acupuncture does, IMO, is remove blockages of energy in our body's meridians, then our body can get back to directing energy to healing itself, because we have that ability.

I have heard we really don't need Medbeds, except for the fact that we have been so degraded by these Reptiles & Serpents and their constant poisoning & brainwashing of us, so we need help to get re-empowered, a jump start so to speak, but then we will be revitalizing our own innate abilities to cure ourselves anytime we want, and we won't need the Medbeds so much later.

For some reason I just think that's true,
because I think we are much more powerful than we know...
and yes, acupuncture in the hands of a skilled practitioner, works, and we speak from patient experience.