😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Right ON, Kat! 👍
For anyone who DOUBTS healing frequency technologies, it has existed in our society from the moment Royal Rife invented his "Rife Machine" nearly a century ago (and before, think bells & pipe organs) - he was curing Cancer with his invention, along with an endless list of other ailments & afflictions. People have been using it, albeit underground, ever since.

How do I know? I've owned a Rife Machine for nearly a decade & IT WORKS - and that is old technology compared to QUANTUM Medbeds.

Nikola Tesla & Royal Rife were pioneers - and soon to be released is similar technology, but QUANTUM. SPACE-AGED, literally.
Don't have to prove to anyone Healing Frequencies WORK, because my fam has benefited from it long time.

We also use "bio-resonance" to see what's going on, because every organ in the human body and every pathogen has a unique frequency, too. Readable. That's 1950's tech.

Medbeds should be able to SCAN, TREAT & HEAL on a QUANTUM level.

AMAZING!!! 😍

OC, you just reminded me of something I was introduced to years ago….. she was an elderly Asian doctor whose main practice was acupuncture. She came highly recommended however, at that time, I didn’t know anything about acupuncture and was a bit of a skeptic. On my first visit she didn’t ask me why I was there but set to work using a tuning fork on my body to help her diagnose blockages and issues….. or as she put it, “find where I was broken”. She used the fork, gently smacking it in her hand and touching it to my body, from head to toe and would find something and ask a question or two. At the end of the initial ‘exam’, SHE told me why I was there, rather than the other way around. She also identified other issues and injuries I had had….I was gob-smacked at the accuracy. Her methods and treatments were amazing, I wish she was still in practice today. 😊👍

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

The Japanese train the blind to be acupuncturists. I went to one. He was amazing!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Very cool. I want to visit Japan and spend time there.
What's really amazing is how acupuncturists check your pulse and do diagnosis from that! Looking at you, knowing where to stick a needle, makes me wonder if they can see auras.
Once I also got my shoulder treated with acupuncture after a motorcycle crash - messed my shoulder up big-time - couldn't reach behind myself AT ALL. Couldn't pick up anything heavy in front either.
Same deal. He knew exactly where in my shoulder to poke. Put the needle in. Felt like I was getting shocked by a 110V outlet! 😩 Voila - shoulder started working again, full function. Wished he had given me a stick to bite on tho! 😂 Better than shoulder surgery, I say. Needle pain only lasted a few seconds.

(1) Show this thread

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

That's a great story. The Chinese have known about Meridians which are our corporal body's energy pathways. We can cure ourselves.

Years ago I tore both MCLs in my knees, faced big surgery or ACUPUNCTURE - so I went acupuncture and that also was a Chinese practitioner here in America. He put the needles in my knees, I just about went through the roof. 😜

Thing is, that was it. He removed the needles and pain gone.

What I didn't mention was I walked into his lil' clinic both times with my knee totally locked up, immobilized & in severe pain, and walking on crutches. Couldn't walk at all on the leg either time.

I walked outta there crutches over my shoulder both times. Still cured today.

Our Medical Establishment is a FARCE.

Ol Cowboy, How or where did you learn how to use a Rife Machine?
Thanks.

Agreed!! I love your story. Energy is everything. My client had his own blood plasma injected into his knee that was torn and told he needed a total knee replacement. After 3 times his knee completely healed with his own blood. Of course insurance doesn't cover it as it is a cure.

(3) Show this thread