Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I lived it, lost wife. Had to keep hospice at arms length. Did I (she) need more drugs, here's stronger. It was sad, frustrating.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I'm sorry for your loss, Blaine.
I know the feeling of frustration. I was told my husband Tom would be more comfortable at hospice than the hospital. Family decided we would care for him at our home with a team of nurses and aides. We quickly assembled this team and got the house ready for him. There were delays; they didn't do transfer on the weekends. They didn't have the right transport vehicle available. Days passed. Finally he was to come home on June 24. Got the call a 1 am that morning that he had just died. Couldn't believe the timing.
Looking back now that I know Remdesivir is a snake venom poison, I see that they couldn't kill him in the hospital so hospice was the next step. Previously at home I gave Tom some Ivermectin, he wouldn't take the whole protocol. But maybe the Ivermectin in his system kept Remdesivir at bay.
He wasn't very responsive at hospice; I told myself he would perk up once we got him home.
I didn't have a clue they were killing him with morphine.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

So many sad tales. Sorry for your loss. Wife wouldn't stay in hospitol, got her home & I was 24/7 caregiver, once a week nurse visit, threw out the social worker (she wore a mask & I had specified that was not alowed) . I know wife gave up, too worn out to keep trying. I knew she wanted me to help finish it all. I thought about it, then said aloud in prayer that decision was between her n God.
She died the next day with her daughters n I there...
So I endure, learn & grow, I know God has something in store for me, I'm working to be ready for it.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

God bless you and your family. You did an extraordinary task, caring for her yourself!
I hope you will be pleased with what happens next in your life!
❤️🙏🏼😻!

All this cruelty and needless suffering is getting to me. Makes me pray more for others! ... and to endure.
Years ago warned if I didn't take pain meds after surgery It would NOT be manageable. I half way didn't believe them..but concerned about their threat... After home I started using less then told. In a couple days moved to over the counter. I didn't want anything addictive! Soon discovered all a lie...dr asked if I needed refill said have original prescription after 2nd surgery (bunion surgeries.) During COV in NY City had leg 3 surgeries due to someone running red light ... but I am here! Requested less drugs... The had me wacked out.. pain first day was bad..but discovered pump was morphine. STOPPED IT. Asked for non addictive options. I don't trust drugs...
Have a TBI from age 23. Was passenger in car wreck. Seizure meds felt wrong, prayed weened off after praying. In last 10 years drug removed from market for causing
BRAIN ATROPHY! Thankful I prayed and stopped

What an incredible ordeal. But you were strong-willed and cured yourself in a sense by resisting the drugs they were pushing.
These doctors are not trained in nutrition.
Once the drug companies get a foothold they don't give up. No profit in fresh food.
I'm glad you survived and hope you are doing well now.🐸❤️😊

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Thanks Lydia.
Yesterday was my Birthday...was a sad day. Google sent a video they created from a year ago...had my sweet pup Legend in it. I miss him so.

Feel like he is a causality of the demons poisoning food or jabs.

I do miss friends...no one calls any more. And are too busy when I call. Feels like they are sleepwalking though more aware then years ago.
They just seem like their batteries are off.
I do miss them.

PS I am doing better and better...this whole COV has put so many pieces together that didn't use to make sense...especially the ones where God gave me so many warning I now know the whys.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

🎂Happy Birthday, Casey! Sorry you lost your pup. Pets really are family.
Being on AU and hearing from others helped me make the connections, that hospitals are actually killing people for money and they have a dark agenda that is based in Satan worship [communism, same difference].
The only good news is that justice will be coming.
Maybe there will be a reunion of anons {I missed the first one} just kidding. We'll make new friends, like the ones we met on AU. I'll see you there!
🥲🐸😊🐸😎🐸😄🐸❣️

(1) Show this thread