😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Right ON, Kat! 👍
For anyone who DOUBTS healing frequency technologies, it has existed in our society from the moment Royal Rife invented his "Rife Machine" nearly a century ago (and before, think bells & pipe organs) - he was curing Cancer with his invention, along with an endless list of other ailments & afflictions. People have been using it, albeit underground, ever since.

How do I know? I've owned a Rife Machine for nearly a decade & IT WORKS - and that is old technology compared to QUANTUM Medbeds.

Nikola Tesla & Royal Rife were pioneers - and soon to be released is similar technology, but QUANTUM. SPACE-AGED, literally.
Don't have to prove to anyone Healing Frequencies WORK, because my fam has benefited from it long time.

We also use "bio-resonance" to see what's going on, because every organ in the human body and every pathogen has a unique frequency, too. Readable. That's 1950's tech.

Medbeds should be able to SCAN, TREAT & HEAL on a QUANTUM level.

AMAZING!!! 😍

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

OC, you just reminded me of something I was introduced to years ago….. she was an elderly Asian doctor whose main practice was acupuncture. She came highly recommended however, at that time, I didn’t know anything about acupuncture and was a bit of a skeptic. On my first visit she didn’t ask me why I was there but set to work using a tuning fork on my body to help her diagnose blockages and issues….. or as she put it, “find where I was broken”. She used the fork, gently smacking it in her hand and touching it to my body, from head to toe and would find something and ask a question or two. At the end of the initial ‘exam’, SHE told me why I was there, rather than the other way around. She also identified other issues and injuries I had had….I was gob-smacked at the accuracy. Her methods and treatments were amazing, I wish she was still in practice today. 😊👍

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

That's a great story. The Chinese have known about Meridians which are our corporal body's energy pathways. We can cure ourselves.

Years ago I tore both MCLs in my knees, faced big surgery or ACUPUNCTURE - so I went acupuncture and that also was a Chinese practitioner here in America. He put the needles in my knees, I just about went through the roof. 😜

Thing is, that was it. He removed the needles and pain gone.

What I didn't mention was I walked into his lil' clinic both times with my knee totally locked up, immobilized & in severe pain, and walking on crutches. Couldn't walk at all on the leg either time.

I walked outta there crutches over my shoulder both times. Still cured today.

Our Medical Establishment is a FARCE.

Agreed!! I love your story. Energy is everything. My client had his own blood plasma injected into his knee that was torn and told he needed a total knee replacement. After 3 times his knee completely healed with his own blood. Of course insurance doesn't cover it as it is a cure.

I believe that! Our bodies can heal.

I actually stopped paying for "medical" insurance, because I believe the entire system is trying to kill us all. Besides, the kind of treatments I believe in aren't covered at all. NONE! I am terrified of any of my loved ones having to pass through a hospital door as I now know "hospitals" like "courts" are actually considered "vessels in drydock" - of the ADMIRALTY CROWN!
I instead pay practitioners who are really in it for Human Health like my bio-resonance & supplement person (they can even tell if supplements agree with your body - that's amazing.) Naturopaths, too.

If I get hurt, I'll stitch myself up thank you very much. I'd rather sew myself up with yucca leaves, whiskey or even my own staple gun before going to a "hospital". That's just me.

We have a full closet of essential oils, home remedies, and emergency first aid even sutures. Rife machines help heal injuries and stimulate good organ function, too.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Love it!!! I totally agree!! Our bodies are God given immaculate by birth and highly intelligent by design. I do homeade liver flushes near a new moon once a month to detox my blood etc.. Andreas Moritz is a genius and unfortunately, I believe murdered for telling the truth about how trusting and supporting our immune systems is the way to ultimate health.
https://youtu.be/Q52JKIzBJ8s?si=Dtm1hPkDJ3OJFm8o

The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush (CLASSIC DVD) — Andreas Moritz - YouTube

In this classic program author Andreas Moritz speaks about the amazing liver and gallbladder flush as a miracle cleanse to improve ones health.To know more a...

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

The Cabal were murdering natural practitioners, that is a FACT. I even have a friend who is a naturopathic doctor and someone even sprayed something into his clinic through the HVAC that made he and his wife deathly ill, and one of his natural doctor colleagues was murdered. He knows his life is at risk treating patients naturally. Then one of my bio-resonance practitioners died under suspicious circumstances, too. I remember a rash of killings of natural docs & therapists in Florida a few years back.

Big Pharma/Cabal would do anything to stop those helping really cure - so it's time Big Pharma and the parasite Rockefeller Petroleum Medical Establishment be thrown in the garbage compactor.

(1) Show this thread