❀️‍πŸ”₯ @ BlazenAnimals ❀️‍πŸ”₯ on Telegram
has posted another video of Peyo, the Magical Pony
who visits Hospitals & Nursing Homes & heals 🐎

😻 We are on the precipice of ASTOUNDING change & restoration.
We will all be Healthy, never grow old & never die, once again,
because we are Celestial Beings of INFINITE God-LIGHT 🌟

But for all the MIRACULOUS healing that is here & coming
nothing is more powerful than LOVE
& Peyo gives that unceasingly πŸ’“πŸ΄πŸͺ½

#AnimalsAreEarthAngels

ICYMI πŸŽ₯ 3:01 πŸŽπŸ’ž

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I've watched this amazing video in awe. What a great blessing for both the horse and the people he meets. Peyo inspired me to train my Maggie Mae to be a therapy dog. We want to go where people need a reason to smile.

Awwww, Brandy.
Beautiful Maggie Mae πŸ’–πŸΎπŸΎ

I've always known that
#AnimalsAreEarthAngels

If we pay attention & listen to animals, we learn
unconditional
unconditional
unconditional
love πŸ¬πŸ˜πŸ¦ŒπŸ•πŸ¦›πŸ’ž

πŸ‘‡This is Otto & Hansen
two hero Shepherds from 9-11 πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΎπŸΎ

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Task Force (Jenny Moore) was the reason for getting our dog Autumn who just turned 6 on 10/11. My daughter needed her and she's devoted to my husband who has ptsd. It's so funny, he keeps her on her toes. Sometimes I catch her sleeping or resting on the lower level of the house. She can see him but it's like she knows she needs to take breaks. When I see her down there, she looks guilty and climbs the stairs and jumps on his lap. It's so sweet. I always tell her that she's entitled to take a break. At night, she climbs up on our bed and lays above his head. She's so devoted. If he leaves the house, she won't do anything until he returns and then she cries with joy. She's an amazing dog and everyday I pray in Thanksgiving that I was motivated to get one from learning from Task Force. She was an amazing soul.