🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

1:10:40 AN EBS IS USED TO CONTROL THE COMMUNICATIONS.
That’s NOT to tell you about arrests or trials.
It’s to get through the instant current moment
if they’re taking actions behind-the-scenes
to secure certain command locations.
To help people where there may be places that
don’t have power or need water
& you’re bringing troops in to help em out.
‘We know you’re in extremis. Stand by. We’re on our way.’
You do that to DENY your enemy’s
ability to get out DISINFO
& give people something to hang on to
while you’re re-establishing a level of stability
You’re cutting out individual phone communications
📲 BECAUSE THE CELLULAR SYSTEM HAS BEEN WEAPONIZED
& it has to be shut down for a period of time
TO REMOVE THE DANGEROUS THINGS
THAT ARE STUCK IN THERE
THAT COULD ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE.
This is to SAVE LIVES 🇺🇸🪖🕊️

10-15-24
https://rumble.com/v5irtmr-john-and-juan-107-intel-insights-november-5th-coming-to-theater-near-you-10.html

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I’m in WNC, and honestly this sounds like a crock of shit.

To what are you referring to as a crock of shit? Juan is absolutely correct. He (and I) have a military background. People think tribunals will be broadcast via the EBS/EAS; wrong. Those will be over traditional networks.

BTW, to be more technical, EBS is “their” system and the EAS is the new system (call it “ours”).

What happened in WNC is absolute failure of government (your Lt Gov is trying but your Gov is thwarting help). Duke appears to have released the dam waters; the meterologist Ryan Hall Ya’ll on his livestream was warning of the catastrophic rainfall in that area and highlighted the alert they (Duke) sent out about releasing water (because “they” have to tell you). Your WNC gov’t should have be pre-staged to respond. But, as our gov’ts are all captured, sadly it is not surprising how things evolved.

We all have to get back to expecting an outside entity to help/save us - we must all learn community planning, leadership and emergency response again.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Ty Tao 🙏😻
for your superb explanation & TRUTH 💪🇺🇸🐸🪖💖

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Wow, Tao, I went back and reread the post - I had completely misread it. I apologize and thank you for clarifying. Some days here with everything going on, emotions are probably bit out of whack. And I 100% agree with everything you've said about what's happening here, you nailed it. And yes, it's we that we should be counting on, not the gubment. That has been proven through this ordeal. We have lots to learn from this.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

No worries. It happens 🙏😻
I react like that sometimes too
& then re-read 😹‼️

(1) Show this thread