& now her beautiful vibrant toddler is deathly ill

I'm writing this as a warning that ALL search engines are corrupt
& don't deliver accurate results, only propaganda... as all I got
when searching for RFK Jr's website on vaccines was CRAP about
how wrong he is

This Genocidal nightmare must end!

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

i know someone who got the covid vax with the flu a and b in it...combo vax..(one injection).has been sick since.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your family!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!

If you care to reach out, I will see what all I can do to help! 💛

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Which town are you located?

I sent you a pm a couple of weeks ago. Drop me a line.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Praying for you Lanilou and the others in fema camps. Thank you Lord for blessing, healing, comforting and restoring those hard hit by the hurricane, in Your Divine Mercy protect them from medical tyranny.🙏

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

LanieLou 🌟 please know we ALL are praying for you. Those of us who are many miles away, this all feels disconcerting... life continues as usual, and it feels somehow a relief and wrong at the same time. May we all offer help in whatever ways we can, big or small. 💓

Here is a link to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s website for Children's Health Defense: https://childrenshealthdefense.org

🌟
Heavenly Father, we grieve for those who have lost their homes temporarily or permanently.

Provide all who are displaced with a safe place to rest. Give people access to clean water, provisions for daily living, and security wherever they reside now.

Rest your loving hand on recovery efforts so that children, the vulnerable, will be secure and safe and Let all people find refuge in you. 🙏 Thank you.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Red Cross= evil agenda
FEMA= evil agenda
Praying 🙏 for all who find themselves in this situation.
Lord Jesus please send real help to those in this "camp " Give each one your wisdom and discernment. Protect them from those with evil intent. Grant them new housing and all they need quickly. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🙏 In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name, Amen

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God Almighty place a hedge of protection over LanieLou and all those who find themselves inside FEMA camps seeking shelter after Helene. Bless them with wisdom, guidance, strength, love, support and health. Heal those who are ill and or injured. Thwart the plots and schemes of the wicked. Send genuine aid and rescue to these souls. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Am so so sorry
Praying for you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

So sorry!! Many prayers hun. 🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all now!

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

I am so sorry for your situation.

If possible - please provide a location for this camp.

AND the camper, but not hooked up plumbing still need work, but not much TECH could be lived in.

SHIT on that I got an acre out back.....

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I am sorry for your situation honey/ That sounds quite intense on all levels.

Im sorry you lost your home and everything and wish I could help.