I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Praying without Ceasing 🀍 πŸ•Š

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Oh Ya!!???
Q posted it before it even happened!
HINT: πŸ™ MORE JESUS (Less Q) πŸ”₯

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

ANOTHER BLACK PILL FROM YOU HUH?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Far better to follow Jesus as humanity enters Biblical Tribulation, than to place our faith in a 3_Letter Agency PsyOp leading souls to ruin...

But Hey, thanks for asking George... God Bless You and Your Family and I will pray for you πŸ™
I wonder... Will you pray for me in return?

MATTHEW 7:15-20

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WITHOUT JESUS I WOULDNT BE HERE ...IVE WATCHED YOUR POSTS YOU BLACK PILL A LOT IN HERE ABOUT Q AND ANONS ...PS DONT ASSUME

MORE JESUS (Less Q) is not a black pill
it's truth

Again... thanks George and God Bless πŸ™

SO CALLING US FOOLS FOLLOWING Q DROPS IS NOT BLACK PILLING..YOU SEEM TO USE HONEY THEN VINEGAR IN YOUR AGENDA

if you want to scroll for a bit... you can easily go back to my earlier posts from years ago... (I was just as much fooled as anyone) Sorry if you find it offensive, truly and God Bless πŸ™

Sadly, Time is short now...

KEEP DANCING WE SEE YOUR AGENDA ...THIS ISNT YOURS OR YOUR FRIENDS FIRST TIME TRYING TO UNDERMINE MORALE IN HERS IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS

Dance? Hmm... Sorry you see it this way...
Not sure what friends you are referring too either?

No Man, No White Hat Army, No 17th Letter
can save nor will save... there is only one name that saves and that is our Lord Jesus Christ πŸ™

Christ is returning VERY soon and our salvation lies in HIM and HIM ALONE

Biblical Revelation is clear on this
The Gospels are clear on this...

REALLY? YOU LIKE TO DODGE A LOT AND DIVERT...THE BIBLE TELLS TO EXPOSE EVIL AND BRING IT INTO THE LIGHT AND THATS WHAT Q AND THE ANONS DO...SUPPOSE YOU TELL ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS NOT TO PLEASE

George... Anons are not evil
and YES they do expose the Truth
(I personally believe Anons are VERY MUCH part of Biblical Revelation (in Revealing the Truth as part of The Lord's plan)

Where we part ways is simple... it's Q Narrative
of Trusting the plan and White Hats saving us

it's not hard... White Hats do not save us
the Bible is clear, ONLY Jesus does that when He Returns (for those who place their faith in Christ and follow Him) πŸ™

FUNNY YOU CALLED US FOOLS IN YOUR FIRST POST TO LEAH NOW YOUR BACK PEDDLING...WE KNOW JESUS SAVES US AND HE ALSO USES US TO AWAKEN PEOPLE ..DANCE DANCE DANCE

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I'm with you George.
This troll digging himself so deep he gonna pop out in Australia.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

HAHAHAHAHA DONT YA LOVE TROLLS THEYRE TOO EASY COWBOY

(1) Show this thread

I called myself a fool as well... Maybe you missed that? Or maybe you ignored it and are just hell bent on proving Mark Twain right... and please stop the all caps in every reply LOL πŸ˜‚

I can offer you one last helpful bit of advice... you can easily go into your settings and block my posts from your feed

God Bless... as I said earlier I will send prayers your way George πŸ™