I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Praying without Ceasing 🀍 πŸ•Š

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Oh Ya!!???
Q posted it before it even happened!
HINT: πŸ™ MORE JESUS (Less Q) πŸ”₯

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

ANOTHER BLACK PILL FROM YOU HUH?

Far better to follow Jesus as humanity enters Biblical Tribulation, than to place our faith in a 3_Letter Agency PsyOp leading souls to ruin...

But Hey, thanks for asking George... God Bless You and Your Family and I will pray for you πŸ™
I wonder... Will you pray for me in return?

MATTHEW 7:15-20

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

WITHOUT JESUS I WOULDNT BE HERE ...IVE WATCHED YOUR POSTS YOU BLACK PILL A LOT IN HERE ABOUT Q AND ANONS ...PS DONT ASSUME

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

MORE JESUS (Less Q) is not a black pill
it's truth

Again... thanks George and God Bless πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

fight fake news is a troll; taking God's Name in vain to black pill people about Q's intentions. I have blocked fightfakenews.

(2) Show this thread