I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Praying without Ceasing 🀍 πŸ•Š

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

πŸ˜› not to me. seems like we are living in and will continue to live in this nightmare. I was once excited about Q..then Q left us....and that fucked everyone up. as i said.i was once excited but now..I would rather be dead than to continue living in the cesspool of lies and mind fucks..BY BOTH SIDES. I am angry, bitter and now..could care less if the whole fucking world blows up. done with it all. I didnt ask for this shitshow..and i dont want it anymore. I dont give a FUCK whats suppose to be happening to free us. i dont see it. I see twisted lies and mind fuck games. my life is almost over...i have wasted 4 yrs of my life suffering thru this fucking nightmare. I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NOW and I am pissed at God. so there...🀬

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah MickeyD, click on at the bottom under it