I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Praying without Ceasing 🀍 πŸ•Š

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

πŸ˜› not to me. seems like we are living in and will continue to live in this nightmare. I was once excited about Q..then Q left us....and that fucked everyone up. as i said.i was once excited but now..I would rather be dead than to continue living in the cesspool of lies and mind fucks..BY BOTH SIDES. I am angry, bitter and now..could care less if the whole fucking world blows up. done with it all. I didnt ask for this shitshow..and i dont want it anymore. I dont give a FUCK whats suppose to be happening to free us. i dont see it. I see twisted lies and mind fuck games. my life is almost over...i have wasted 4 yrs of my life suffering thru this fucking nightmare. I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NOW and I am pissed at God. so there...🀬

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Praying for healing 🀍

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I feel as though the deep state put a curse in all the Trump supporters. I’ve been having nothing but bad luck lately.