Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Paid crisis actors can be found in most every planned school shooting and other "crisis' that are staged by the MSM and Deep State. Think George Floyd, Riots, Parkland, Capitol "breech", etc.
Wake UP America!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Did they even bother changing her clothes? sane color. not sure if it us the same cut.

complicit in Evil ,whatever they are paid for their services wont save their asses ,fools,
pain is coming & nothing can stop it ,we see them .

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This one i knew because she is a horrible actress. You can tell. if you have been through a loss you know the way they talk is not normal!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I would really like to know how these paid crisis actors will be handled at the end. Many of them with these false flags going back decades set up Go Fund Me accounts & defrauded people out of hundreds of thousands & millions of dollars. Do they get indicted for FRAUD? 🤔 🤨 😠

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

another paid actor in the tom foolery production that is our media. unfortunate that most people wouldnt see this for what it is. If I use this exact info to attempt to discredit them to someone unwoke, they simply respond with,"well the news has a lot to keep up with, they mustve got the name wrong. I feel so bad for her." 🙄😧😒Theres nothing you can do to help them. theyre lost.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

maybe they are twins 🙄🙄🙄

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

The media is in collusion with the producers of false flags and the crisis actors.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

If only she had worn mask 😆

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

The MEDIA is the virus.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

100% Fren

(1) Show this thread