1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

thank you kris for this additional information. makes it possible in my world even tho i was aware. post war kids didnt get hands on or lots of praise. and told to go to another room without adults around so they could talk. we were not involved a lot. you didnt talk back. you didnt have a voice. i never got a hug or an i love you in my life. i never was said i was beautiful ( blue eyed blonde swede.. we are!! but never really had someone to tell me anything positive cause their lives werent and we were lucky to have what we had. i wont say it was a bad life but not happy. we never laughed about anything.. serious... only.i always wondered why but i think ihave ideas about it.. so i hold nothing against my parents.. they did what they thought was right. but still it neve happened...love just wasnt "there"...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

I am sorry you did not have a "happy" childhood. However, no time like the present to make up for it! Get out there, forgive and learn the lesson, and then let it all go when you don't need it any more! Love all you can with all your heart, find the beauty in the smallest details, be humble, be grateful be thankful, and smile like God made you!!! Love is everywhere, it's all around you!!! When you fill your heart to overflowing with it, you will begin to notice that your balancing your inner world of the DF and DM, will then cause the Union for Ascension. Happiness will come, Unconditional Love is present, you are present in every moment! Love like there is not tomorrow and what is supposed to be in your life will come, discernment will take care of the things that are not supposed to be there!

Anyways, I am glad you are here and I am glad you have been working on yourself and re-assessing and addressing the past! It is a Great step forward! 💛

at the age of 50 i finally said enough.. i went to my parents alone, they wondered what was going on with me or my family.. i simply told them that i would not try to make them appreciate or be proud of me any more cause it never seemed to work. they said nothing. didnt even look at each other. i dont think they talked to each other ever about these things..it was a different generation. my dad kept a lot of his knowledge in. i am positive now he knew everything we are learning now so he saw no hope anywhere. he didnt like jfk tho. catholic you know quietly. his really only bias in life.. i felt released at that point and nothing was ever said to me about it. i couldnt believe that. but it was what it was.. i said to my hubby who was a saint. we have to do things our parents didnt do for us.. his parents the same but emotionally damaging to him his whole childhood.i saw things differently and around that time i really woke up to the gift of empathy to the max and intuiition

This shows a lot of growth!!! Well done!!! You are very strong and courageous!!! And it shows that you are your husband are helping each other heal!!! Beautiful!!! TY for sharing!!!💛

yes it has been a journey for sure.. we found each other at a time when we each needed what the other could give and receive.. 56 years..

I am so happy for you!!! Sounds like a rough journey, but what a great journey too! I am glad you are together!!! 💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it