Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

It also reminds me of neglect. Perhaps the most disturbing books I have come across from the post WWII genre are the ones that capture what seems to be the "science" of living. It looks like this: here are the possible responses for X situation... It is almost like programming individuals has gone on much longer than we may be aware. While I suspect the intent was partly to unify people after the war, every once in a while the thought crosses my mind that something else is going on here with these mapped out responses and diagrams of thoughts or the collections of all the possible thoughts. The effort to measure everything about humanity has been going on for quite some time.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Trained, taught, Observed, and Perpetuated. With the break down of the systems and the Catalysts and those who came to break these patterns, we Ascend as a group. WWG1WGA!!!

Ascend with The Great Awakening!!!💛 IMHO

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

thank you kris for this additional information. makes it possible in my world even tho i was aware. post war kids didnt get hands on or lots of praise. and told to go to another room without adults around so they could talk. we were not involved a lot. you didnt talk back. you didnt have a voice. i never got a hug or an i love you in my life. i never was said i was beautiful ( blue eyed blonde swede.. we are!! but never really had someone to tell me anything positive cause their lives werent and we were lucky to have what we had. i wont say it was a bad life but not happy. we never laughed about anything.. serious... only.i always wondered why but i think ihave ideas about it.. so i hold nothing against my parents.. they did what they thought was right. but still it neve happened...love just wasnt "there"...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

I am sorry you did not have a "happy" childhood. However, no time like the present to make up for it! Get out there, forgive and learn the lesson, and then let it all go when you don't need it any more! Love all you can with all your heart, find the beauty in the smallest details, be humble, be grateful be thankful, and smile like God made you!!! Love is everywhere, it's all around you!!! When you fill your heart to overflowing with it, you will begin to notice that your balancing your inner world of the DF and DM, will then cause the Union for Ascension. Happiness will come, Unconditional Love is present, you are present in every moment! Love like there is not tomorrow and what is supposed to be in your life will come, discernment will take care of the things that are not supposed to be there!

Anyways, I am glad you are here and I am glad you have been working on yourself and re-assessing and addressing the past! It is a Great step forward! 💛

(1) Show this thread

So true ...