1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

It also reminds me of neglect. Perhaps the most disturbing books I have come across from the post WWII genre are the ones that capture what seems to be the "science" of living. It looks like this: here are the possible responses for X situation... It is almost like programming individuals has gone on much longer than we may be aware. While I suspect the intent was partly to unify people after the war, every once in a while the thought crosses my mind that something else is going on here with these mapped out responses and diagrams of thoughts or the collections of all the possible thoughts. The effort to measure everything about humanity has been going on for quite some time.

Trained, taught, Observed, and Perpetuated. With the break down of the systems and the Catalysts and those who came to break these patterns, we Ascend as a group. WWG1WGA!!!

Ascend with The Great Awakening!!!💛 IMHO

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it