Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I wish I could find a way to get a book to Joey that would help him understand Jesus and all He has done for Joey. It is a wonderful book written especially for children and for parents to help them share the true gospel of grace. Is there any way to get this book to this manager of the car wash? Thanks! 😇

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for Joey, now, God, may Joey know Your Grace and Love for him! Thank you!

prayers for this young man and his family

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot and I love the Lord

May Heavenly Father protect and guide you in all you do🙏🏻🤍💙🙏🏻Joey you will be in my prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💕💕🙏🙏🙏
Prayers for Joey.
May he stay on the right path. Amen

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for introducing us to Joey who longs to know You.🙏 we are pleased to share You with Joey🙏 and thank you for awakening Joey to Your Love for him🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Prayers up for Joey.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏God Bless Joey🙏💞

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray that you would provide the perfect mentor for Joey to discover you and all you have already done for him. May he learn the true gospel of grace and enjoy the indwelling presence of your Spirit. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Joey. Provide him with guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support, joy and salvation. Bless Joey and his loved ones beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Dear God, take Joey into your arms, let him feel your love. Let angels visit regular, to boost his hope, belief & self love. We are so grateful you love us & hear our pleas. Thank you Jesus ❤️🙏💯

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼