I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Excuse the language, but this really made me smile this morning. Their assumptions have failed. The US Black population have awakened.

100% fact when the riots break out there will be very few Republican flag waving Negroes the majority of them will be looting beside all the other libtards and demons there's very few black people that will pick up arms to fight for patriotic America that is a fact there's a few of the flag waving blacks but not many how many black Negro militant are heading to the war-torn hurricane destroyed North Carolina helping the Appalachian White people? When it comes down to it the Negroes will riot virtually 98% of them that is a fact they are not for America they've been to brainwashed I don't care what they say don't trust them

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mostcommonsenseangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL, click on at the bottom under it